Total Pageviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

Too lazy to title

I'm still here, just incredibly busy. How busy, you ask?

So busy that when I woke up this morning and started thinking about everything I had to do this week, I had a panic attack and ended up applying my makeup while shaking and internally screaming. I didn't scream aloud because the cat was sleeping and you know how I treasure his REM cycle.

Anyway, things are better now that I'm at work and three quarters of the way through my day. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, so instead of spending my time complaining, I'm going to list all the things that are going really well in my life:

  1. My job. I am good at it and I enjoy it. 
  2. My Gideon. We actually celebrated our one year anniversary last Monday. Since we're strapped for cash right now, I left him Post Its all around the apartment detailing the things I love about him, with a Post It timeline of our romance in the living room. I also sent him delivery sushi. At this point, you're probably thinking, "Woah, I totally want to date you." You'd change your mind pretty quickly if you heard me cursing at reality TV show contestants as if they could hear me. 
  3. My money situation. I'm not rich but I can pay my bills and save some, so I think I'm lucky.
  4. My family. They're all pretty great, but I treasure my mother and nana above all. They made me who I am.
  5. My cat. He's so cute that I let him jump on me after being outside in the cold, cold air. That's love.
  6. My friends. I'm so lucky to have childhood friends (Dora and Kasey), college friends (won't name any just in case I leave someone out, so you know who you are) and friends I've met through Gideon who understand and love me. 
  7. My Sharona.
  8. My Lost obsession. Ten years strong and counting. 
So what my ink pen exploded on my khaki pants when I got to work this morning? I've got a savings account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment