Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mom, thanks for...

  • Buying me a pair of cute, strappy sandals to make up for my first boyfriend breaking up with me
  • Talking through our problems and figuring out how we can best communicate with each other
  • Teaching me the importance of late night ice cream binges 
  • Helping me figure out all the things I could probably figure out on my own but don't want to
  • Making me call my doctor/order in food/talk to people I didn't want to talk to when I was a teenager
  • Accepting (and sharing!) my sense of humor
  • Showing me how to manage stress/tough times with your actions and not your words
  • Spoiling me when I did not deserve to be spoiled
  • Sending me flowers every year on my birthday
  • Being the only person in the world I truly want to emulate
  • Pretending all those injuries I caused by being a total klutz didn't completely ruin your day
  • Having a no-nonsense attitude
  • Telling me at a young age the importance of professional presentation, from appearance to speech to nonverbal expression
  • Encouraging my dream of being a famous writer even though we both know that will never happen
  • Having lots of pets all the time
  • Staying strong for everyone in the family through tragedy
  • Showing me that you can look put-together on a budget
  • Being my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment