Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

Title?

Gideon and I walked almost five miles yesterday, and it was terrible. Since we live in the Ozarks, the walk was interchangeably uphill and downhill and it was hot and I became really miserable near the end of it.

It didn't help that we stopped for brunch at the halfway point, where I had a hot chocolate, eggs, toast and potatoes. Gideon and I split a sticky bun, which was delicious but not the best choice considering the fact that we would be walking uphill in humid, awful heat soon after.

I almost threw up but didn't, so that's probably my proudest moment this past month. I'm not so proud that I yelled at Gideon not to talk to me while walking up that hill but I didn't puke on him while I said this, so...

I wish I could write more about this. Alas, I am tired and suffering from severe writer's block and trying to ignore everything I have to do tomorrow at work even though I can't because all I think about when I try to go to sleep at night is everything I have to do the next day even if I have the day off.

It's like counting sheep except it makes you more manic depressive.

This took a turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment