Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ten observations of this season of Celebrity Apprentice


  1. Ian Ziering, easily the best male character on Beverly Hills 90210, is absolutely not a person I'd like to hang out with or even breathe near. He was obnoxious and childish on the show and failed to redeem himself in the blogs he wrote for People.com. Also, I write way better than he does. Just pointing that out, Ian. 
  2. Kenya Moore is really terrifying. If I ever saw her in public, I'd pretend to be a huge fan just so she wouldn't punch me in the face for not knowing who she was. 
  3. The scripting of the show is so obvious that, in ways, it's subtle. Maybe part of it is that many of these contestants are actors and can convincingly portray betrayal, but I really did buy into the Kenya-stole-Vivica's-cell-phone story line. I was routing for Vivica. When I told Gideon that I was mad at Kenya, he said, "Well, you're supposed to be. She's the villain." Damn it, Celebrity Apprentice, you got me. You got me good. 
  4. Gilbert Gottfried is a national treasure. He's made some bad jokes, but haven't we all? 
  5. If I die young and could choose any celebrity to deliver my eulogy, I'm definitely asking for Leeza Gibbons to show up. She's classy, intelligent, beautiful and well-versed in social situations. I kind of idolize her. Why wouldn't I invite someone from the cast of Lost, you ask? Well, I love them all and wouldn't want to inspire jealousy. It's really quite selfless, you see?
  6. Vivica A. Fox is pretty rad, too. I'm probably biased because she starred in one of my favorite movies of all time (Kill Bill), but she has impressed me with her attitude. While she's not that likely to attack someone, she will stand up for herself when need be. She's no Leeza Gibbons but damn can that woman rock a pair of skinny jeans.
  7. More Gary Busey would be appreciated. This is true of any situation in life.
  8. Ivanka Trump's ice cold glare is something I aspire to. Surprisingly - as this is a show hosted by Donald Trump and features his womanizing friend Geraldo Rivera - the show is pretty serious about girl power. I like that. 
  9. I miss Joan Rivers.
  10. I know I said it already, but I would really appreciate a Gary Busey cameo in the finale. Make it happen, Trump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment