Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sigh.

It's been quite a day so far.

I woke up with a terrible headache but got up anyway and worked outside the office for a few hours. When I returned to the office around 11 a.m., I saw people eating cake and realized I had missed a birthday celebration. Our receptionist told me it was the birthday of one of the men who works in the back of the office.

Just as she said this, one of those men passed by. This is our conversation:

Me: Happy birthday, [Wrong Name]!
Man: Oh, it isn't my birthday.
Me: You had a birthday recently then. I know I remember celebrating it.
Man: My birthday is in February.
Me: Oh. Well, I got you early! First person to tell you, "Happy birthday!" this year goes to me!
Man: Umm, thanks.

Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment