Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Value of a Liberal Arts Education

I'm writing an article that requires me to contact my alma mater (that's Lyon College if you're wondering) and it has caused me to reflect upon my liberal arts education. Did I learn anything from attending Lyon besides the fact that everything is stressful and there's never time to watch E! News when all you want to do is watch E! News?

According to the lead of this article I wrote yesterday, yes I did. (I actually am really proud of the way this lead turned out - almost as upset as I am that my well-rounded education produced it. You see, I would much prefer to jokingly beat up on my alma mater than to emotionally admit that I actually learned something there.)

You don't have to tell me. I know I am brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment