Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Haiku Thursday: Smelly Socks

Since I am lazy, I have decided to start posting haikus about a specific topic every Thursday. Why Thursday, you ask? Because it's as close as I can get to alliteration. Seriously, no other day of the week even has an "h" in it.

If you'd like to suggest a topic for me to write about, comment on this post or email me or comment on my Facebook post or send a smoke signal. I will accept every topic except for those insulting Lost, because it is blasphemy.

The first topic is - drum roll please - smelly socks. (I am such a groundbreaking journalist, guys.)

After a long run
I took off my tennis shoes
Why did I do that?

I'd rather a man
possess putrid, gross feet than
wear socks with sandals

It's better to leave
your shoes on than to take them
off and be all gross
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment