Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2014

Cohabitation Probs: Denim Dilemma

Since it's Friday and I have the day off (four day weekend, what what!) I've decided to start a new segment called "Cohabitation Probs." In this segment, I will tell you the biggest problems I have found from living with a person I otherwise love wholeheartedly.

Today, I will discuss that moment when you confuse your skinny jeans with your boyfriend's. This is a bigger problem than you could imagine, as it brings to light how large your hips are in comparison to that of your tall, bony boyfriend. To the tune of the Hokey-Pokey:

Put one leg in
Put one leg out
"These aren't my pants!"
"My legs are fat!" you shout
Question your body shape
as you turn yourself around
Your butt won't fit either

That is sufficient for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment