Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 16, 2014

W(h)ine Time

Gideon and I are off to buy groceries, as the only thing in our refrigerator right now is three eggs, a half-empty carton of milk (now you know which kind of person I am) and a package of biscuits. Living the life, y'all.

I wanted to post something today even though I'll be running errands for most of it, so this is what I have to say:

I had a little too much wine last night. (Gideon did too but I feel it's up to him to out himself, even though I might have just done it here.) I woke up so hungover that the first thing I said to Gideon was, "I think I'm dying. No, I really think I'm dying."

Five hours later and the jury's still out on this. If I don't post anything tomorrow, I might have actually died. I could also just be very lazy.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment